WedPlan offers a weekly group meeting to its members. Under the guidance of a Wedding Coach members become more informed and educated so that they get the wedding that they want.
When you join WedPlan:
- You will belong to the WedPlan community where you will receive support from your Wedding Coach and other members
- You will have a one to one session with the Wedding Coach to discuss your wedding ideas
- You will meet and share ideas with other brides and grooms who are also going through (or have recently been through) the process of planning a wedding
- You will receive educational presentations from acknowledged Wedding Industry Specialists about their types of service, what to look for and why
- You can talk to Wedding Industry Specialists to see if their type of service is of interest to you, without any commitment
- You will learn the key questions to ask your potential suppliers
- You will learn about different wedding related topics each week from your Wedding Coach
- You will get feedback from other brides and grooms about suppliers they have met or have had experience with
- You will use the sessions to check that you are on track with your planning process; keeping to timescales and sticking to your budget
- You will have fun and learn at the same time
Being a member of WedPlan means:
- You will get to plan your wedding your way
- You will become smarter and more confident with your planning
- Your wedding planning will become easier and less stressful
- Your wedding plan obstacles will melt away
- You will save time by quickly working out what you need to do and who to see and not wasting time traipsing around aimlessly or fruitlessly
- You will save money by getting the right suppliers at the right price and not wasting money on things which are not relevant to you
At what time in my planning process should I join WedPlan?
There is no right or wrong time to become a member of WedPlan. We will be able to help you no matter what stage of planning you are at:
Just got engaged?
- We can help you through the entire planning process from start to finish
- We can help you with setting and sticking to your budget
- We can help you work through your planning timeline so that you get everything booked and organised on time
- We can introduce you to different Wedding Industry Specialists so that you can then make informed decisions when choosing your suppliers
- We can mentor you throughout your entire planning time and help you work through any challenges or issues as they arise
Part way through your planning?
- We can help check where you are with your planning and help you work out what still needs to be done
- We can help work out a planning timeline so that you get the remainder of things organised on time
- We can help you stick to your budget as you continue through your planning process
- We can introduce you to different Wedding Industry Specialists so that you can then make informed decisions when choosing any suppliers you have not already booked
- We can mentor you throughout the remainder of your planning time and help you work through any challenges or issues as they arise
Just a few weeks to go?
- We can help check through what you have organised so far and work out what, if anything, still needs to be done
- We can help you work through any last minute challenges or issues which may arise
- We can help you feel confident that everything is organised so that you can relax and have a stress free lead up to the wedding
No matter what stage of planning you are at we offer the first session free of charge so that you can come along and see how we can help you. We also offer you the chance to call us so that you can talk through your plans and any issues or challenges you may be having.
- £5 per session attended or £15 for 4 sessions paid in advance
- Option to purchase WedPlan pack containing important planning tools
- Option to pay separately for 1:1 session with Wedding Coach to go through your in-depth wedding questionnaire (up to 60 minutes)