We will help you navigate your way through the minefield of planning a wedding. Most couples underestimate the time it takes to plan a wedding, the practicalities involved and the vast number of considerations.
Just a few of the things you will need to consider:
Date of wedding; Time of wedding; Florist: Fresh flowers, Silk flowers, Buttonholes, Corsages, Bouquets, Ceremony flowers, Reception flowers; Venue location; Transport; Videographer; Favours; Day time guest list; Evening guest list; Favours; Photographer; Bridal party; Stationery: Save-the-Dates, Invitations, place cards, seating plan; Catering: Type of food, Dealing with allergies, Gluten free, Pescatarians, Vegetarians, Vegans; Budget; Ceremony location; Style of wedding; Children or no children; Time of ceremony; Registrar for civil ceremony; Hair and make-up; Entertainment: Disco, Live band, string quartet, choir, magician, children’s creche; Style of wedding; Wedding dress; Wedding theme; Centrepieces; Wedding cake; Decorations; Chair covers, Lighting, Love letters, Dance floor, Balloons, Candles; Confetti; Alternative catering: Hog Roast, Ice-Cream cart, Sweet trolley, Chocolate fountain, Cheese Tower, Drinks; Registrar, Celebrant for non-religious ceremony, Minister for religious ceremony; Bridesmaids’ dresses; Guest book; Accommodation: Groomsmen’ suits; Postbox; Wedding rings; Photo booth; Hen do; Honeymoon; Gift Registry; Colour scheme; Jewellery; Stag do and so on…
It all starts with the kind of wedding you want and the kind of wedding you can realistically afford: Your Wedding, Your Way.
Working with a Wedding Coach, you will be able to focus on what is important to you.
Your Wedding Coach will:
- Support you in taking action towards what you want
- Bring out the best in you
- Be a good listener
- Give information and share their expertise
- Motivate you towards your goal of achieving your ideal wedding
- Be supportive and understanding
Being part of the group will:
- Allow you to share ideas in the safety of a like-minded group
- Allow you to discuss your wedding ideas openly and freely
- Give you the confidence to overcome any challenges or issues you are having by talking them through in person
- Learn from other couples who are also going through the process of planning a wedding
We will help you plan your own wedding on time and within your budget. We will help you become more educated and confident with your own planning skills through attending our weekly planning sessions. We will help you tackle the planning in a logical sequence and help you to get through it all.
- Attend our weekly planning and education sessions
- Plan your own wedding on time and within budget
- Make smarter planning choices
- Plan your wedding with confidence